This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
• Where did the name of your Fursona come from? From the Japanese word for "green" • What species is your fursona and why did you choose that species? She is a dog. I love dogs • What color is your fursona and why? Hair/fur/eyes/etc Her fur is aqua green. There are also markings of dark red and dark green Her hair is dark red Her eyes are red Pawpads are aqua green and dark green I chose those colors because I like them, obviously and I like how they go together • What is your fursona's personality and how does this compare to your RL personality? She is a silent one, but when with friends she can go crazy . She loves silence, autumn, funny things.. She really cherishes her friends :'D Pretty much the same as mine
• What is one item your fursona owns that is significant to you in RL? Doesn't have one.
• What is one thing you think you would say to your fursona if you could meet? "LEMME HUG YOU!"
What is one thing your fursona would say to you if you could meet? "I WANNA HUG YOU TOO!"
• How has your fursona changed over the years? Only a few accessories have changed about her design. I'm not a person who likes big changes between design/re-designing
• How long have you had this fursona? Around 5 years
• Would you like to be more like your fursona? I would love to be a dog.
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
The name Todorka stands for 'divine gift' and is of Bulgarian origin. It's historical meaning is "Gift God". It is a feminine name and is mostly found in Bulgarian speaking countries. <3
My old account is
Hi there, people! I'm Todorka. /Dori / But you can call me Kai or Yoshi I really love drawing and actually it's the only thing I'm doing. I also really love skateboarding <3 . I love animals and the nature. I love watching anime and having fun!
Stuff I like Drawing! National Geographic Channel Red and purple color! Studio Ghibli Anime and Cartoons The numbers 3 and 8 Metall music, also rock and J-rock PIRATES! and POTATOES! and TURTLES! and SUDOKU! AUTUMN!!
Things I hate Boredom Ugly things People that think they're something more than the others The darkness Animal abusers Art theft Being disgusted by bugs
My Totally Favorite Artists Are [not in any order]
Favorite visual artistAkira Amano, Kazue Kato, Atsushi OkuboFavorite moviesThe Lord of the Rings, Vampires Suck, Studio Ghibli MoviesFavorite TV showsI'm In The Band; iCarlyFavorite bands / musical artistsLinkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Art of Dying and more..Favorite books"The Green Way" by Stephen KingFavorite gamesCounter Strike 1.6Tools of the TradePencils & penOther InterestsAnime & Manga